Agilocity’s agile boot-camp training is the perfect introduction to lean and agile for groups. The boot-camp is comprised of a healthy mix of theory with experiential learning activities built into the course. We use a real project in class to expose learners to the creative energy unleashed in agile project execution.
During the boot-camp we look at two of the most popular frameworks, Scrum and Kanban.
Agile Boot-camp Learning Objectives
Agile in a Nutshell
- Agile Teams
- How are Agile projects different?
- What makes a team perform well?
- Typical Agile roles
- Forming teams
• Historical document requirements
• Agile requirements – User stories
• Hosting a story writing workshop
• Agile estimation technique
• Planning Poker
• Why static planning doesn’t work with complex product development
• The Agile plan
• Backlog refinement
• Flexing on Scope
• Your first plan
• The burndown chart
• Sprint planning
• How do you deliver value every two weeks?
• The Agile iteration
• How the iteration unfolds
• Iteration Ceremonies
• An alternative to Scrum
• Kanban uses
• Information radiators
• Open communication
• Unit testing
• Test driven development
• Continuous integration
• Continuous deployment
The boot-camp takes place over a recommended two days.
Minimum 10 people and maximum 100 people per boot-camp.
This boot-camp is held on-site at companies only.
Please contact us via the form below for cost.