Agilocity’s agile bootcamp is the perfect introduction to lean and agile for groups. The bootcamp is comprised of a healthy mix of theory with experiential learning activities built into the course. We use a real project in class to expose learners to the creative energy unleashed in agile project execution.
During the bootcamp we look at two of the most popular frameworks, Scrum and Kanban.
Agile Bootcamp Learning Objectives
Agile in a Nutshell
- Agile Teams
- How are Agile projects different?
- What makes a team perform well?
- Typical Agile roles
- Forming teams
• Historical document requirements
• Agile requirements – User stories
• Hosting a story writing workshop
• Agile estimation technique
• Planning Poker
• Why static planning doesn’t work with complex product development
• The Agile plan
• Backlog refinement
• Flexing on Scope
• Your first plan
• The burndown chart
• Sprint planning
• How do you deliver value every two weeks?
• The Agile iteration
• How the iteration unfolds
• Iteration Ceremonies
• An alternative to Scrum
• Kanban uses
• Information radiators
• Open communication
• Unit testing
• Test driven development
• Continuous integration
• Continuous deployment
The bootcamp takes place over a recommended two days.
Minimum 8 people and maximum 20 people per bootcamp.
This bootcamp is held on-site at companies only.
Please contact us via the form below for cost.