Contact event manager
Book your tickets
SAFe® 5.0 Lean Portfolio Management Certification Course
2020-12-07 8:00 to 2020-12-11 15:00
December 7, 2020
This is a three-day (in-person / 4-day virtual) interactive course that provides a workshop-type experience.
About the Course
In this course, attendees will gain the practical tools and techniques necessary to implement the Lean Portfolio Management functions of Strategy and Investment Funding, Agile Portfolio Operations and Lean Governance.
Participants in the course will have the opportunity to capture the current and the future state of their portfolio with the Portfolio Canvas tool and identify important business initiatives for achieving the future state. Participants will be able to establish portfolio flow with the Portfolio Kanban and prioritize initiatives for maximum economic benefit. The course also provides insights on how to establish Value Stream Budgets and Lean Budget Guardrails and measure the Lean portfolio performance.
Attending the class prepares individuals to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® 5 Lean Portfolio Manager (LPM).
- Describe Lean Portfolio Management (LPM)
- Connect the portfolio to enterprise strategy
- Establish the Portfolio Vision
- Implement Lean Budgeting and Guardrails
- Establish flow with the Portfolio Kanban
- Support operational excellence with Agile PMO and CoPs
- Coordinate Value Streams
- Measure the LPM performance
- Build a plan for LPM implementation
Read more here.