Expert Scrum Master Certified (ESMC™) Course
Expert Scrum Master Certified (ESMC™) is the next step for Scrum practitioners to further demonstrate their expertise in Scrum methodology. This will test your ability to manage complex Scrum projects and scale Scrum in complex projects involving big project teams, programs and portfolios.
This course is a learning solution created to meet the demands of our customers. The ESMC elements are taught via our comprehensive material. This style of delivery saves you and your company time and money.
This course provides a quality platform for gaining skills, sharing experiences and learning from other organisations while offering the flexibility as to how and when you learn.
Course fee includes the certification exam fee.
Participants will be awarded ‘Expert Scrum Master Certified’ certificate from SCRUMstudy upon successfully passing the exam.
The aim of the ESMC course is to:
- Familiarize students with the concepts, advantages, and challenges of the Scrum methodology.
- Equip students with the knowledge needed to play the role of a Scrum Master in the organizations and help the organizations adopt Scrum methodology. Furthermore, develop an understanding of the other roles in Scrum.
- Provide students knowledge pertaining to and can anticipate issues related to the practical implementation of Scrum.
- Arm students with the proper tools to address, resolve, and take the lead on Scrum issues in the organizations.
- Prepare students for the ESMC™ exam
What you will learn
This course is appropriate for professionals who are experts in handling Scrum Teams and want to handle complex Scrum projects, including:-
- Scrum Masters
- Product Owners
- Product Managers
- Project Managers
- Project Sponsors
- Program Managers
- Portfolio Managers
- Software Engineers
- Business Owners
- Business Analysts, etc.
The aspirants should have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in collaborating on Scrum/Agile projects; and have SMC™, SAMC™, and SPOC™ certifications.
- Should have a minimum of 3 years experience in managing Scrum/Agile projects.
- Should have SMC™, SAMC™, and SPOC™ certifications.
- Multiple choice
- 200 questions per exam
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 240 minutes duration
- Proctored online exam
What is included
- High quality hands-on training using role-plays and case-studies.
- Course fee includes certification exam fee.
- Complimentary copy of the SBOK™ Guide.
- Free Lifetime Primary Membership.
- One year Advanced Membership worth $120.
- PMI approved PDUs.
- To provide an in-depth understanding of the role of a Scrum Master in the Scrum framework.
- To address issues and challenges faced on a day-to-day working as a ScrumMaster.
- To prepare the participants to be effective Scrum Masters and coach people in Scrum.
- We promise a highly engaging course that ensures higher retention of concepts and theories.
- Students are encouraged to work through the concepts rather than just listen to the concepts. This provides a better internalization of concepts.
- Role-plays are conducted and practical implementation issues are discussed for all parts of the Scrum flow.
- A central case study is integrated into the course outline to allow students to simulate a product development exercise using Scrum methodology.
- This course aims to familiarize students with the concepts, advantages, and challenges of the Scrum methodology.
- Students will be equipped with the knowledge needed to play the role of a Scrum Master in the organizations and help the organizations adopt Scrum methodology. Furthermore, students will develop an understanding of the other roles in Scrum.
- Students are led through simulated case scenarios during which they carry out a Scrum project.
- Students have knowledge pertaining to and can anticipate issues related to the practical implementation of Scrum.
- Students will be armed with the proper tools to address, resolve, and take the lead on Scrum issues in the organizations.
- Post completion of the course, students will be provided access to an online exam. Upon clearing the exam, the students certificate will be made available.
Agile and Scrum Overview
- Agile Defined
- Scrum and Top Management
- Scrum and Middle Management
- Scrum and Team Members
- Customer(Value)–Overall Cost, Time, and Business Benefits
Getting Ready for Scrum
- People-Awareness and Acceptance
- Process–Adoption Patterns, Waterfall to Scrum
- Distributed Teams in Scrum
- Fixed Price Sprint
- Scrum in Non-Software Projects
How to Apply
- Purchase course access below or inquire about a group class if you have more than 10 people.
- Access the online course and take the exam
- Upon successful completion of the exam get an online certificate.