By Joel Oosthuizen – A Lean piece on Lean Thinking.
- Add nothing but value – Eliminate waste
- Centre on the people that value
- Let customers ‘pull’ value – Delay commitment to the last responsible moment, deliver value fast
- Optimize the value stream – Optimize the whole- fight sub-optimization like the plague
- To request a Lean Workshop on-site, please contact us here with “Lean workshop” as the subject.
- If you need assistance with a Lean endeavour or would like to soundboard some ideas contact us here.
- If you need coaching or consulting help, please contact us here.
- Should you wish to contribute, feel free to share your thoughts below or by using any of the social media buttons.
Please follow and like us: