Scrum Developer Certified (SDC™) Course Overview
Scrum Developer Certified (SDC™) is an entry level certification for Scrum Team members and those who interact with any Scrum Team. The objective of this certification is to ensure that Scrum Team members know enough about Scrum to effectively contribute to a Scrum project. The courseware and preparation tools required for the certification exam will be available online on SCRUMstudy.com. An online proctored exam will be conducted at the end of the course.
Two-day Scrum Developer Certification classroom trainings are also offered by SCRUMstudy approved Authorized Training Partners (A.T.P.s). All trainers are highly experienced and accredited by SCRUMstudy. Course fee includes the certification exam fee. Participants will be awarded ‘Scrum Developer Certified’ certificate from SCRUMstudy on successfully passing the exam.
This is highly recommended for everyone in a company who works in a Scrum Team or anyone who interacts with any Scrum Team. This will also be very useful for those who are interested in understanding the basics of Scrum and how this method could be used effectively.
There is no formal prerequisite for this certification. However, it is preferable to complete the Scrum Fundamental Certified (SFC™) certification before applying for the Scrum Developer certification. It is also highly recommended to take free SFC™ course offered by SCRUMstudy.
- Multiple choice
- 75 questions per exam
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 90 minutes duration
- Proctored online exam
- Current pass rate: 98%
A Guide to Scrum Body of Knowledge (SBOK™ Guide) by SCRUMstudy
Course Objectives and Benefits
- To ensure that students understand the basics of Scrum
- To enable Scrum Team members to effectively contribute to a Scrum project.
- To enable Scrum Team members to apply Scrum effectively in Scrum/Agile projects.
- High quality hands-on training using role-plays and case-studies.
- Course fee includes certification exam fee.
- Complimentary copy of the SBOK™ Guide.
- Free Lifetime Primary Membership.
- One year Advanced Membership worth $120.
- PMI approved PDUs.
To maintain the certification status, Scrum Developer Certified (SDC™) certified professional will need to earn 25 re-certification credits every 3 years.
How to Apply
1. Register on SCRUMstudy.com and apply for the SDC™ exam (OR) Attend a classroom training provided by a SCRUMstudy R.E.P. and then register on SCRUMstudy.com
2. Apply for the exam by paying the fee or by using the exam voucher provided by a SCRUMstudy R.E.P. You need to submit relevant documents (if required).
3. Access the online course and take the exam
- Get access to online course.
- Get a Copy of SBOK™ Guide online version.
- Schedule the SDC proctored exam.
- SCRUMstudy verifies the application; confirms the exam date & time.
- Take the 90-minute proctored exam online.
4. Upon successful completion of the exam get an online certificate.
- Your name will be added to the SCRUMstudy Certification Registry.
- If unable to pass the exam, you can schedule again and take a maximum of two free exam retakes.
Registration for Online Course
Please purchase the online course below and allow up to one day to receive your registration details in your e-mail that will allow you to log onto the platform to start your studies.