Growing Agile brings you the Scrum Master Salary Survey 2015, containing salary statistics from coaches, consultants and Scrum Masters. Have a look at their interesting findings here.
Some key observations from the Scrum Master survey:
- A Senior Agile Coach earns about double that of a Scrum Master in Gauteng
- There is a growing number of Agile coaches in SA
- Salary is mostly determined by one’s previous job
- The most influential learning for Agile practitioners are:
- Having a mentor
- Mentoring others
- Doing pair work
- Mentored others
- Being mentored
- Having a coach
- Attending local conferences and events came out as top in the “How do you share and connect” category.
Please follow and like us: