SCRUMStudy Agile Master Certified (SAMC™) Course
Rapid changes in technology, market demands, and expectations have paved the way for the conceptualization and implementation of agile methods and values in many organizations. Agile relies on adaptive planning and iterative development and delivery. It focuses primarily on the value of people in getting the job done effectively.
Agile Master Certified (SAMC™) professionals possess a wide ranging knowledge and understanding of the values, methods and intricacies of Agile. The purpose of the exam is to confirm applicants have ability to compare and choose the methodology appropriate in a given situation.
You will be awarded the Agile Master Certified (SAMC™) certificate by SCRUMstudy after successfully passing the certification exam.
This certification is appropriate for anyone interested in getting familiar with the concepts and practices of Agile Project Delivery, and who wants to have a working knowledge of the various Agile methodologies.
There is no formal prerequisite for this certification. However, a SDC™ or SMC™ certified professional will be able to easily understand the concepts required for the certification exam. Alternatively, you can attend a 3-day SAMC™ classroom training provided by a SCRUMstudy approved Authorized Training Partner (A.T.P.)
- Multiple Choice
- 100 questions per exam
- One mark awarded for every right answer
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 120 minutes duration
- Proctored online exam.
- Current Pass Rate: 96%
A Guide to Scrum Body of Knowledge (SBOK™ Guide) by SCRUMstudy.
The participants will be prepared to take SAMC™ certification exam and pass. Also they will be able to apply the concepts in their day to day job.
Maintaining Certification: To maintain the certification status, Agile Master Certified (SAMC™) professionals will need to earn 40 re-certification credits every 3 years.
How to Apply
1.Purchase course access below or inquire about a group class if you have more than 10 people.
- Access the online course and take the exam
- Upon successful completion of the exam get an online certificate.
- Get access to online course on ‘Introduction to Scrum’.
- Copy of SBOK™ Guide online version.
- Schedule the two hour proctored exam date & time.
- SCRUMstudy verifies the application; confirms the exam date & time.
- Take the two hour proctored exam online.
- Your name will be added to the SCRUMstudy Certification Registry.
- The e-copy of your certificate will be emailed to you.
- If you are unable to pass the exam, you can schedule again and take a maximum of two free exam retakes.